My terms & conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Cubelin, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Cubelin as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Cubelin's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges and taxes may occur.
- Cubelin reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & conditions in detail:
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Cubelin, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Cubelin for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Cubelin as
responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide
will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide
offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is
only available to Cubelin and Tictail and will not be shared with other third
parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You
always have the right to request Cubelin to delete or correct the information
held about you. By accepting the Cubelin Conditions, you agree to the above.
1. All listed prices are retail prices in Euros (EUR) and are listed including the valid German VAT at the time of purchase.
I offer free shipping within Germany.
For Europe, the EU and North America shipping is 30 Euro.
Shipping within the EU is free for purchases above 1500.
Packaging costs are free.
For information about the shipping charge to the rest of the world please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The prices for orders are binding according to the prices listed on the product page at the time of the order. Prices are retail prices including VAT and all other price components.
3. For cross-border deliveries outside of the EU (e.g. Switzerland) additional costs may be incurred due to existing legal requirements, such as import duties and/or duties in the form of customs duties. These costs are not additional shipping charges and therefore must be paid by the customer. Please inform yourself of any such charges by the customs authorities of your country before ordering any products.
4. Purchase prices and shipping costs are to be paid immediately upon conclusion of the sales contract, without any reduction.
5. All products remain Cubelin's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Cubelin.
All transfers conducted through Cubelin are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
Events outside Cubelin's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Cubelin is released from Cubelin's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Cubelin without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Cubelin we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Cubelin reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Cubelin has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Cubelin shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Tictail AB is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://cubelin.tictail.com.
I will be happy to help you with all enquiries. Please contact me at email@example.com